Sunday, July 31, 2011

Icky.

So I am here at home, with mah dogs. Sick.

and it sucks because I have NO VOICE. Not to mention I'm stuffy.

I was feeling pretty good last night as we made the drive back home from my in-laws, but the closer we got to home the stuffier I got. Not to mention that this morning was not very pleasant. Again I had weird dreams last night and woke up with my throat hurting more that the previous two days. Hubby is pretty sure I have laryngitis, he is probably right. I didn't want to make the kids sick or anyone else sick at church so I stayed home. Which is good because I didn't get a lot of rest yesterday and I'm pretty sure it's working its way out of me.

My best friend is going to let me borrow her humidifier(i totally need to buy one!!!!) so hopefully I'll be all better much faster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment