Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Buck Fever


For all ya'll that aren't country, buck fever is not curable.

I wish I had a few bucks from last year, but I didn't shoot any and neither did Josh. But this year is going to be different! We BOTH will be hitting our bag limit!! WOOT WOOT!

That means that all the tags that we buy for deer are going to be used!

Deer meat is amazing if you cook it right! My mom is actually going to give us a bunch of meat because she and Jim-dad don't really like it. Their loss my gain!!


Okay so I really flunked on my weight loss challenge. And I am going to get on the band wagon. It is time for me to seriously get toned up and into shape. I would post a picture if I wasn't so insecure about it! I'll probably just do a before and after once I get where I want to get. I may do milestone marks...we'll see lol!

(My buck fever is horrible...)


Gotta go! I'm being pulled from the computer


No comments:

Post a Comment