Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stress

Honestly, as great as life can be it can sure be stressful can't it?

But the only things that really stress me are money. That is the root of all evil isn't it!? ;) Seriously though, money and our dogs stress me out. But if we had the money we could have a wood fence put up and then I wouldn't be so stressed about the dogs(Mainly my husbands dog). But God always comes through and it is always in his time, he's never late never early, always right on time.

I'll be totally honest, Josh and I are having financial problems and we can blame it on no one but ourselves. We haven't been trying as much as we should with our business, it's mainly my fault. I am not going at calling people, really I'm not, not even family. But when the appointment is set that I can do, I've gotten better at it. I'm good at setting an appointment in person, sort of. But it's just something that I have to get over and push through or things will never happen.

Okay so garden update! My one squash plant is doing AMAZING it is HUGE!! I have blooms too! Not to mention the lemon boy is giving me TONS of tomatoes! My other two plants are putting on the blooms and so is my strawberry plant! The spearmint is getting big and my zinnias are doing great! Well most of them are, Im having a problem with caterpillars! But I'll I need to do is get a spray bottle and they will be just fine. Don't worry I'm not using pesticides, I detest those!

So Josh took his permit test today! And he passed it!! yay! So proud of him and his bike is almost ready! Just a few more things and then we need to find the right paint and my baby will be set! So proud, excited and NERVOUS!

Hope you guys have had a great weekend and start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment