Thursday, July 28, 2011

More Organization!

Well first off let me tell you that I wrote a few more pages in one of my books! But I am starting to worry that I'm ruining the whole thing, I've never actually finished one of my books. Or gotten this close to the end... eek!

So yesterday I was inspired again. This time it was Martha Stewart.

the before

the after

the before, I actually took a few things out before taking this pict!


the after!

yay me. I am gettin mah house in order!

Well I'm hoping for a busy day today. So far on my plate: going to the gym, vacuuming the car, having lunch with Josh, possibly meeting with a friend, possibly having dinner with a friend...But I need something to fill the slots in between.


I leave you with a video of my dogs! Please excuse the messy room(it was laundry time).

1 comment:

  1. Wow what an awesome job you have done! I really need some motivation when it comes to organising a few of the horrid little hidey holes around our house :( You're my decluttering hero of the day!

    ReplyDelete