Monday, July 4, 2011

For the love of onions

Well we're here at moms! And at the moment I'm alternating between crying and sniffing! For some reason mom has decided to start cooking ALL of supper now, at about 2 is when they started. So the onions have been chopped and the only one not crying is my uncle! Who is a REALLY good cook. He taught me a lot to be honest! We're close and I love him to death(no really I could kill him! Just kidding!)
I hope everyone is having a GREAT Independence Day! I can not thank our military enough! They sacrifice so much and they deserve so much more than just thanks.
Here's a picture for you! or two..


it's like the perfect strawberry! So cute!
and this is some weird bug...

I'm gonna go! Have a great safe day!

ps
The concentration is going really good so far!
pss
I'm still having a little trouble with finishing the book... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment