Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone has some fun plans for this weekend! I'm sure they will be a bit more fun than mine! The hubby and i are going to be doing some much needed house work. Well, he'll be doing the much needed work I'll be doing the house work. The yard is craving some attention while the inside is just whispering a few hellos.
So I am going to be starting a 101 in 1001! Excitement?YES! I'll be starting monday, well hopefully Monday. It'll be as soon I finish the list. I think I'm somewhere around 42 or 50. Ugh, I am having some of the worst time selling some wedding dresses! There is one I'm thinking I may use in the future(it's part of my 101) and the other I just really want gone. I mean it's gorgeous See!


I loved the corset back! Still do, I almost wish I would have worn it, but I am really happy with how my moms dress turned out...

Have a great safe weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment