Sunday, July 24, 2011

One Week Mark!

One week...one whole week

And I am not as far as I want to be but oh well.

So to The Real Housewives(of New Jersey). As mush as Joshua can't stand it, I like it almost as much every other woman loves it. But I love it because I try to keep drama out of my life. The only place i want drama is on my tv! I'm going to go ahead and Amen myself on that one lol! Oh and it (both house wive shows I watch ie New York and New Jersey) reminds me of who I don't want to be.

I plan to one day have a good chunk of change in my/our account. I will not be blwoing it on frivolous things or throwing it away on stupid expensive clothes. I will be doing a lot for people in need. I am NO saint nor am I trying to be "look at me and what I do/can do" kind of thing. See this is how I see it, when I die that money is all staying here on Earth, ain't none of going to heaven and what would I rather be remembered for?? For being really rich? Or for helping others and showing the love of Christ?

P.S. If any housewives do read this please tone the cussing down and if you're going to keep referencing Christ take his teachings into consideration with your actions, your words and your clothes. Please.

Anyways I have failed on my watering drinking today. Not to mention my bible reading, and post card sending. I may need to tone that down to one post card a month or every two weeks. BUT I did write some of one of my stories!! woohoo I'm getting closer to the end!

hmm..I don't have any pictures to throw in so I'm going to go to bed! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment