Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Blues

Ugh.
Thats really all I have to say. I didnt go to church this morning, in fact I am siting here in my clothes on the couch watching Leverage. I love that show. But it is not why I didnt go to church this morning. I was really emotional this morning and I cant get my back to stop hurting.well it did stop but not for long.i feel pretty bad for not going, I really cant stand missing church, but I didnt want to be a distraction to those around me. Thats just not fair. So in just a few I am going to the office and finish Genesis.I'll probably read a but into Exodus. (personal goal I set for my self before the 101 was to read the bible before the end of the year).

So I finally finished my 101 in 1001 list.it took a few days but I got it! i even checked out a few other blogs to get some good ideas. I am really excited about this. And am going to work getting a tab up top
A great funny little thing is as hard as it was to make the list at first, now that its over I'm coming up with a few more ideas. But they are things that I can put on my next list! Have any of you made a101 in1001? Did you enjoy it?

Ya know the movie The Change-Up? With Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman? I would LOVE to see it... If it want rated R. But it is. I mean if it didnt have the F word all over it it would probably be a great movie.the previews look hilarious! It bagless me sad that they cant make as true good movie. Everything has to have sex and cussing in it. I really don't see the point.

Well all that house work pretty didnt get done yesterday, except for the mowing. Josh did mowthe front yard. I'm staying home monday to finish up a few things!

Seems I have run out of things to say! So off to the bible I go! Have a great sunday!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

No comments:

Post a Comment