Monday, July 18, 2011

Day one!

So excited that it has officially started!
Well tomorrow you can expect to see the tab I was talking about and much more about the 101! Today has bee prettty good! I lazed around for a while went out side to soak up some sun and write! It was so hot that I was only outside for about 15minutes before I started sweating buckets! I did get some writing done so I'm getting even closer to finishing one of my goals!

I even started helping Josh write his own 101! yippee. By the way if your husband or SO tries to tell you that spraying bellpepper juice on plants will help keep the bugs away...he is RIGHT. BUT it also tries to kill your plants so use your judgement here. Trust me mine will probably get a bit of an ear full when he gets home!

I hope everyone has a great rest of the day! I've got some more cleaning to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment