Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day Three

So far so good.

I am working on getting the list of recipes that I will be trying, this also helps me with #88(Redo my recipe notebook). There are a ton of recipes in there that I have yet to try, which is pretty sad. It's pretty sad that most of my recipes I have yet to try. There are also a few that I'm going to be trying from other sites and other books that I have. I'm really hoping this will rejuvenate my love of cooking, but then again maybe one of these mats might help. I am actually day dreaming about having one by the sink for doing dishes, it would be so much nicer.

On a quick side note! I just got a call from a friend of mine who is starting her massage business up! I won't mention any names yet, but I am so excited for her and her husband! Can't wait for the grand opening parties! Yes parties, one for just friends I believe and the other for the public!


Well last night I had a great time catching up with my friend Nicole. We have a great friendship and are almost exactly alike we just go months before we catch up again. Hopefully we can work on getting better at that. :) See our problem is that we talk about everything for hours. We got to Olive Garden at about 730, seated about 745 and didn't leave until after 1010. Well we exited the restaurant at like 10:03. They close at 10.


Mainly on my agenda for the day is getting things planned and researched for the 101. Other than that I've got house cleaning. Not so fun but it's better than a stinky dirty icky house. Besides a wife and/or husband should be proud of their home. One thing I am not proud of is my garden. As calming as it is for me, it's also really ugly right now. We truly didn't do it right, so next year we are going to be pot planting until we get moved. But then again, we may just live in this house until #5 is completed(buy land and build a house).

Does anyone know the best place to get a camera developed?

No comments:

Post a Comment