Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day Six

And the world comes crashing down.

I'm obviously writing this early, it's about 830, so that early enough on a Saturday. Well we have over drawn our account. And I completely take the blame for it, I've been holding onto my insecurities and fears. Now look what it's done. So I am taking this as a pretty good sign from God that I need to step it up and be the woman he made me to be.

See I pray for boldness all the time and trust me I'm more bold than I was back in the day, but I still have stumbling blocks that I need to work over. Which I am going to do and I am going to make both God and my husband proud. From now on it's pedal to the medal, hitting the ground running kind of deal. If I want to be a Corporate Director(and honestly I want to go way farther than that) then I need to do something about it. I need to be the outgoing girl I really am and I need to get things going by taking the advice of those who have already succeeded before in this business. I'll make mistakes(like I did yesterday) but from every mistake I make I learn something and will not make that mistake again. That mistake will get me where I want to be.

Right now I am poor and there is nothing wrong with it. God would never put me in a situation that is too big for HIM. There is nothing he can't handle(obviously) and this is all just going to help me grow in him. Sure things are hard, but they won't always be. I won't let them.
'If GOD be fore me, then who can be against me?'
love it.

Also I have been slacking in my reading of the word, I was going to get up this morning at 6am and read but I just couldn't. I let me flesh get in the way, I was so tired and I really should have gotten up. So two night I will be spending two hours reading. No tv, no internet tv and no music with words, only classical.



Sorry I just had to get all of this off my chest! Don't worry there will be more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment