Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday To Do List!

Ugh is it just me or do the Monday come with huge to do lists?

It doesn't help that I am a bit of a procrastinator and I usually get things started at like 2...

Well I got the okay from Josh to do the things to the front yard that I'm wanting to do. But I have to take it all apart when we start to brick the house :( I can survive though because the way things are looking that going to be next year and I will probably want to redo the whole thing by then. On my checklist for that I need:
1. Landscaping timbers
2. Dirt, GOOD dirt!
3. That black mesh/tarp to keep the weeds away
4. Some more plants.
Right now we've got zinnias and I may have a carnations popping, not sure yet! I think I may add some sort of grass thing and maybe some sunflowers...

I'm really excited as to where this is going to go. I also want to put some more fill dirt in the back yard but Josh pointed out that there really is no way to get it back there. See we kind of live on a slope, an almost hill but not quite. The rain is slowing washing all the ground away from my house and I really don't like it. Right now I really can't do anything about it since we are going to brick the house because it will all have to be dug away. So I guess I'm going to have to suffer until it's all over with!

If you can't tell I like list. As much as I like list it's the "to do's" that make always make me stumble. So far I have only checked off one thing, and it's only partially checked off as I'm waiting for my insurance agent to get back to me. Only 11 things are left!

No comments:

Post a Comment