Friday, July 22, 2011

Day Five

It's hotter than Bieber ! I saw that when I went to check me yahoo mail and just had to copy it!
so funny!

I went to my best friends new duplex today, and I love it! They got a great deal! It has a ton of room a really good yard and is just totally nice! I even called and told Josh when we build our house I want a few things like the duplex! There is a vaulted ceiling(love!) the cabinets are all cherry(double love!) and there is a light over the sink like I want now! We are helping them move tomorrow, which is going to be tons easier since their daughter will be with her Pop-pop!

It's amazing how high energy kids are! Cay was doing laps around us and never stopped running. She is definitely going to have a good nap!

So I am in a pretty big organization mode. Mainly I'm trying to get my house in order both literally and spiritually. And because I want to furnish and organize my house with out spending ridiculous amounts of money I got onto bhg.com and was inspired. Here is the bathroom!
the before (please don't ask about the toilet paper or the dish soap lol)
the after!! yay me

and here is the in between
This is a yummy Arkansas Plum Jelly that my grama sent me
I emptied it into a storage dish and put it back in the fridge, then I washed out the jar
put the ring back on and tyed a pretty bow around it

next I washed a broken glas storage dish and used a glue stick to glue it back together!
not perfect but oh well!
then I added the soap and you can't even see the crack can you!? :)



And here is a tid bit from my morning!

See those nails? For some reason I really enjoy gardening, it is really calming to me. Even though the dirt under my nails is really annoying and can sometimes almost hurt, I don't mind.

it's even gorgeous dirty!

Besides all the hard work is worth it! look at that thing, trust me it's a behemoth!






No comments:

Post a Comment