Saturday, July 23, 2011

My hero

So I finally figured out how I was going to accomplish #93 for this week! I told Joshua how much he means to me and how much I love him and how I see how hard he works for me and all that he does.

Not to mention I just told him he was my hero for conquering the jungle in the back yard!! I am so proud and happy, he even conquered the one in the dog pin! yippee!!

Did I mention I was in tears this morning as I told him all of the above things? Yeah he really appreciated it.

Well we helped our best friends move and it was a lot of fun. We got to meet some of his military buddies, they were great and such a help. Unloading was SO MUCH faster. I love spending time with them, they really are some of our best friends, pretty much like family!


No comments:

Post a Comment