Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day Four

And the UBER excitement is on!

I heard back from NWACC yesterday, the financial adviser. She gave me the info I needed and a few attachments to help me with pay for college. So taking care of #98 is in the process. Not going to lie I am a little nervous, but I can't wait to get it over with.

I found some Bob and Toms that I love.



So many shoes so little money!! I really do love both the Bobs and the Toms because I have heard great reviews about both brands and both donate a pair of shoes when you buy a pair. I'm hoping to buy a pair or two when I go up to Minneapolis! So #99 you better watch your back!

Today has been fun! I went to a puppy play date with a high school friend of mine, the best part is I don't think we ever spoke to each other as much as we did today when we were in high school. Kind of sad kind of funny. I was totally going to get a picture of him picking up his dogs poop, but Fonzi kind of played a joke. He acted like he was going potty for like 3minutes and when my friend went over there he couldn't find it. So I though I would try to help...I couldn't find it either. So we had a conversation about doggy poo, it was great.



This is how pathetic Goby was afterwards. It was fun though! We were pretty much the ONLY people/dogs there and even though it was horribly hot it was fun. Goby was much more well behaved then I thought he would be(that my be because of the heat though... :/ ) But in all seriousness it's amazing how much the heat can drain you, we are both just lazing around!

Well, I've got to get some dishes done! Hope your day was exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment