Monday, August 1, 2011

Captian Crunch knock off

This stuff has totally stolen my heart!!
It's the kind with the little colored pieces...mmm-mmm-good....


I am happy to report that I almost have my voice back!! I felt absolutely horrible this morning but now I feel so much better. Expect now...I seem to be developing a sinus head ache. UGH I want to never have allergies again. I wish they would go far far away!!
This weekend was pretty lame because I was sick.



Okay about the whole 101 thing. I have failed pretty well(at least in my eyes, which are very critical of myself), so I am going to go ahead and RESTART! woot woot, because you can do this with these things! Don't worry I won't be doing a restart again. But there are a lot of things that I really do want to do and don't like that I've already missed a a week or two on. Not to mention a few things I want to change.

I am happy to report that my ginormous squash plant is doing great and I have a zucchini/cucumber growing along with a TON of shallots that have popped up out of no where!! But on the flip side I'm sad to report that my Ox heart tomato plant has passed away and something ate/cut my strawberry plant. Yeah way not happy about that one, but hey you win some you lose some.

Oh! I am pretty excited and a wee bit(super) nervous! I set up my college email! (fist pump) and am setting up going to orientation and getting my classes scheduled. I also and working on student loans( I missed FAFSA... I think). Shopping is going to be so much fun this weekend!




By the way is anyone else excited to see the Bachelor Pad2??

No comments:

Post a Comment