Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Short Story


Is it really Wednesday already? This just doesn't seem right. :/

Bit of a recap for you:

  • I have been beyond horribly addicted to music lately. Of all kinds.
  • Josh and I had a small tiff Monday night, I had a friend who really needed a friend so I went to make sure they were okay. At midnight. Hey I couldn't sleep anyways, and yes it may not have been the smartest decision. I can see you already shaking your head lol
  • I had a stress break down yesterday. Duchess was acting sick(I was getting scared she had parvo) and that on top of everything else pushed me over the edge.
  • Because my FAFSA still hasn't been awarded, or my student loans, I was dropped from my classes. So that caused some more crying.
  • I've decided to be come a bartender. They make great tips and people are going to drink anyways, regardless of who is their bartender. Of course I have to wait a year for this to come into effect but oh well lol

I'm actually going to go and get my classes RE registered! Woohoo this'll be fun!

Hope you have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment