Sunday, August 14, 2011

Birthday!



I have officially graduated from the teens. I am 20. Holy Cow.


Yesterday(Saturday) was my birthday and it was pretty fun! I don't have really any pictures, but I promise I will upload a PURE photo post. Where the only words are the descriptions!

I had a massage at the Spiritual Journey Massage Therapy! It was the Grand Opening! Dora did a great job! Now they are still brand new and working everything out but I do believe they are going to do Military and Student discounts(call to make sure they have everything set up though). I was so relaxed when I left! I am definitely going to be a repeat customer!
Then I had my hair done by my mommy! She did a great job. Trust me I was very scared. Before she washed all the dye out it was orange and I was freaking out. Last time she dyed my hair it was supposed to be brown with a touch of auburn and long with layers. It ended up being purple. And SHORT.

Sorry did you catch that? PURPLE and SHORT.

Needless to say there were tears.
The before
The after


Needless to say I don't have a ton of pictures of me with the purple hair. It ended up going red after a while, I kept washing it with lemon juice.... So I was a little nervous as she was mixing the dye...

Next I came home watched some tv and jammed to some music while doing my nails. Sally Hansen Platinum. Very cute.

Joshua went fishing just after I came home, so I went out with my best guy friend. It was fun!

I heard from my dad, and my grandparents! I LOVE to hear from them!! Not to mention my step sister called and sang me Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment