Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Moms: Day2

Have you ever felt so torn to do what the "right" thing is and to do what is the "right" thing just not right for everyone else?

So day two has been almost as uneventfull as day one. With the exception that it is not over yet and I work tonight. I did have a great time last night catching up with my Uncle and Mandy. I LOVE their stories of beating each other and when my Uncle has his kids. Tons and tons of laughing last night.

Now I love my mom but like I've said in previous posts, we're not very close. She's honestly not very close with anyone. But she is my mom and I know that she loves me. And wants to be there for me and is worried about everything going on right now. Although she really only knows a little. Pretty much barely more than ya'll.


I'm actually trying not to cry right now. Well, my brain is trying to go either way. To cry or not to cry that is the question.

Don't worry at the end of this week I will tell you the story and it will be long. Very long.



But while at moms it's almost like deja vu. Or like my Jim-Dad (step dad) said last night: Just like old times. Old times as in back when I did live with my mom and she always "asked" me to do/get things for her. Good times Good times. At least I'm not the one being blamed for touching the thermostat(truth be told NO ONE is touching it).



Okay that's all before I tell the "story" ahead of time!! Hope your day goes by very excitingly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment