Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day Off/First Day at Moms

Well.
Where to start? Where to start?


I came to my moms last night after meeting with mah bestie Nicole at Ihop. We talked for almost two/three hours and I promise it felt like only half an hour. When we get together we can talk about 1000 things in an hour and time flies! But those are some of the best friendships!!

My sleep has been better. Which is surprising-ish. Like last night I got rest but not much actual sleep. It's been the other way around for a while, so I'm happy. :)

Oh goodness I really don't know what to say!!

I'm planning on getting my belly button peirced and a few tattoos. I am very excited. Nervous but very excited.

I have my tattoo buddy who is going to be going with me for all of them. We made a deal neither of us can get a tattoo unless the other is there. Did I mention I was nervous??

Okay just checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment