Monday, August 8, 2011

Rain Storm= Perfection!



This day has really been a good one! And it's only half way through!!


Woke up this morning in a good mood. Josh and I had fun walking the dogs. And my DEAR amazing friend Nicole invited me swimming tomorrow! Which is perfect because I have been really wanting to go. And to top it all off it is now storming!! My garden has needed the rain! Plus I'll be able to get the t post out of the ground. It even hailed a little! Not enough to finish totaling the car but hey every little bit helps! ;)

This weekend was a ton of fun! I hung out with a friend from high school and had a blast. We walked around down town talked and looked through a few shops. I even helped him find a few cuff links for his brother. My best friend and her family threw my a mini birthday party since they are going to be gone on my ACTUAL birthday! Love them! Her husband grilled and there was mac n cheese and mashed tators (the veggies for the night lol) Along with a very yummy cake!

Then her husband helped me get my nephews car seat properly in the car. They are amazing people, let me just tell you.


I watched my nephew all of Saturday night and part of Sunday. He was a great baby! And so precious!! The only bad part was that Joshua was at his parents all day Saturday. But he was a huge help Sunday when he got home. He moped, did dishes and even did some laundry along with helping me feed my adorable nephew Lane! It was all so cute!







Josh even cooked fillet mignon and some vegies on the grill for me.... I LOVE grilled food. I am so thankful his parents let us have their old one, now we can grill when there is snow on the ground!!

After church we went to an ice cream social and had even more fun!

Can I just say that I am so blessed and so thankful that God led us to this church? There are so many great people there and I love going to church and learning something new every Sunday. For example last night Pastor Brad spoke on the cost of worship and it really hit home that I haven't been giving God the time he deserves and when I do I haven't been giving him my full attention.


By the way Goblyn is so much better. He is pretty much his old self...sometimes a pain in the butt but hey I am so glad he is better! We are still giving him his meds though, he has like 12 more I think. As soon as we walked in the door from the social it was like he was a brand new dog, not at all the sick dog we had left only a few hours before. He is even eating....everything...again...


Gotta go! The rain stopped so nows the best time to get those posts!!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! There's nothing like finding an awesome church family.

    ReplyDelete