Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Busy Busy!

I. Am. So. Tired.
Ugh.

Well I got a job!!! Yippee!! Over at the Celtic Grill in Bentonville!

And if my phone would stop BLOWING UP I could probably get this done much faster!


Okay then, I got the job last friday and have been working everyday since. I really really enjoy it. The food is great and the people are tons of fun.

Um...well.. A lot has changed since mah last post. Well since my birthday I guess. But I'm not going to go into much detail about that. Yet. But I'm going to go stay with my mom for a week or so. I've been saying "we" need our space, but it's mainly me. I still think Joshua needs his space, but he doesn't. We aren't separating.

Last weekend I went out with my bests! Had a complete BLAST! We're probably going to go out this weekend, just not sure if we're going over to my 'instate brothers' or if we're going to a concert for Reckless Kelly. haha I'll only get to go to that if I'm old enough to get in! love it lol

WOAH! Just realized it's Wednesday Short Story!! I can not believe it is already Wednesday! or that I forgot!!! Guess I'll just save the rest for later lol

2 comments: