Thursday, August 4, 2011

Today is a better day!

Goblyn does have parvo. And yesterday was a really hard and stressful day.

And I'm going to tell you about it because we don't read blogs for that same old mechanical stuff. The best ones are when real people talk about their real lives, so that's what I'm going to be doing from now.

Yesterday I wrote about how the vet bill may end up being $300. It turned out to be only $124, which as much of a blessing as that was it was also a little bit of a gut punch. We hadn't planned for that money to come out. So we are skating on ice. It seems like for every amazing blessing God has given me, the devil has provided substantial blows. But like I said yesterday the hardest part is usually before the end.

I cried in the vet office yesterday when they told me he was positive for parvo. I love the Pea Ridge Vet Clinic they were so patient and kind with me. Which in its self was a big help. I cam home and my best friend offered to take me to lunch and let me borrow her vacuum/shampooer which was such a big help! I love her and her family so much! I came home and started cleaning and felt so drained. I haven't felt that drained in a long time.

Joshua came home and was a big help. He finished shampooing the carpets and helped me take care of Goblyn. I know he loves me with out a shadow of a doubt and I know he knows I love him. Even if we don't always tell each other or get upset with one another, we will always have each other.

Then this morning I found out another dear friend of mine lost her job. Which I hate for her, but it actually helped me. She stayed so positive and kept her calm. And through encouraging her I realized I was saying the things I had forgotten. Like God has bigger and better things in store and he IS and ALWAYS will be in control.

One thing I keep forgetting is God will never give us something that is too big for HIM.


I leave you with that. Mull it over and chew on it. Let me know what you come with!

1 comment: