Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Wednesday Short Story


So I've decided that Wednesdays will be my short post days, but story sounds so much more intriguing!

Well I can very happily knock #93 off! I did it! I got my library card!! Woot Woot! I'm pretty darn happy! I also FINALLY filed my fafsa! Ugh what a wait off my shoulders! Now to check out :) some math books! The Rogers library is pretty cool, I'm sitting here by a window at a desk, so much nicer than getting uncomfortable by a window or stuck in one of the study rooms at Sdale library. Although that is also a nice one.

Swimming did happen yesterday but not with my Dear Amazing Friend! She had a family situation pop up so we'll get together later(please pray!). But I did go last night with Josh and the dogs. Had tons of fun getting Goblyn to swim, he loved it. Then a rouge dog came along and started making the night not so much fun. He seemed nice and all but I didn't want my dogs starting a fight. Josh ended up getting hooked(funny story). He caught his first fish off the bank in months and the lure had three hooks, the fish had two and then josh was posing for a picture. Well the fish got ticked and decided he was going to hook josh so he flailed until one of the hooks caught Josh in the tummy. Don't worry it barely got him.
(the before picture)


PS

Look the Rogers Library even has study lights!! LOVE IT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment