Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The NEW 101


Is pretty much going to be exactly like the old one. with a few tweeks.

And I have a few secret devices up my sleeves(mwah-hahahaha). I have the countdown app and the water drinking app. Woohoo!

I'm really excited about re-doing the whole thing because I started to feel like a horrible slacker, which may sound funny to you but I am a horrible list person. Mix that with procrastination traits and your in for a little depression. But that is ALL going to change, I am quitting cold turkey on this procrastination stuff! As cliche as it sounds I am about to be a full time college student, full time wife and part time business woman, so I don't have time for procrastination. I made a list today and got most of it done which makes me really happy!

Well yesterday was my moms birthday party and it was nice to see her and the rest of everyone living in the house. I had a great time spending time with my uncle(longish story for another post I'm sure.) Today is my step-sisters birthday, have I mentioned that August is really busy for us?!

I've got to go make PIZZA DOUGH!! Don't worry a more personalized post will be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment