Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday Short Story

I swear its like time is absolutely flying these days. I can not believe it is wednesday again. And yes I know I say that every time. :/

Well last night was interesting and so was today:
Last Night



  • Joshua drove to my work place and sat waiting for me to get off work.

  • We drove to a ball park down the street.

  • We cried.

  • I made him get out of the car.

  • I went to a movie with my instate bro. It was pretty good but that will be posted on mah other blog.


Today



  • I did't get a good nights sleep.

  • I worked a double.

  • I keep finding mosquito bites, I'm guessing from the night before last when I sat outside talking with uncle.

  • I read the Zombie Survival Guide at Barns N Noble between shifts

  • Took Joshua some food after work.

  • We talked, he teared up a little.

  • I sent my resume to Head Start( tiny story for another day)

  • Duchess was pathetic. I really missed her! so bad!

  • I was honest with him.

  • oh and before my second shift Josh and I got into a little text fight. He went from angry to apologetic in a like half an hour.


Okay that's it!! ish! lol


Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment