Sunday, February 7, 2010

SAINTS!SAINTS!SAINTS!

So, if you didn't here...

The New Orleans Saints won the SuperBowl!!

That's fo shoore. We supported them at first because they are the underdog....but now we are pretty much fans for life...what can I say...I like all the shiny new orleans colors! haha Anyways that was a great game! My man became very excited! and competitive it was cute!

nfl-rams-super_bowl_xxxvi_faulk-marshall-28-white-2002-stockpic1.jpg


Yes. they deserve a big picture!! haha who knows we might even have some Saints stuff at the wedding.

By the way did ya'll see that interception?!?! BE-A-UTIFUL!!



And now we are watching the undercover boss show, and it's actually pretty good. Any who lets do some wedding talk....Actually now I'm trying to think of ways to incorporate the Saints emblem in our wedding some how...I mean they are gold right? lol


cuff links?


35-73988-P.jpg


little emblems on the wine bottle?


NewOrleansSaints.gif


a cake??


saints_field.29223656_large.jpgNew_Orleans_Saints.jpg


lol just kidding! Josh is demanding the cufflinks now! so I guess that will be part of it! I do still like the little emblem on the wine bottle table numbers.


I think I found a few dresses I like for the BMs which I will have to send to the MOH...see what she thinks...


j41.jpg I prefer the yellow strapless one,but the back of that grey dress is really cute!


j31.jpg I know they aren't my color but they are cute! Only problem...finding a maternity BM dress! Yep one of my BMs is expecting! and the exciting part is the she's due about a week after my birthday! She and I aren't really close but I am really hoping to hang out some more and all that before Josh and I move!



I think I've already told you that I am using my moms wedding dress instead of the one that we had bought about a year ago for a wedding that was supposed to happen in November. Well we decided that we wouldn't be doing that and we would try to sell the dress. Well the dress has not been sold and I doubt it will so! We are going to alter it and I will probably use it as a reception dress!


3n23m43o25Pf5Rd5S8a1u843e7164d48e1c1e.jpg 3ne3m63o15P95R15Sea1u90835ccf4774170a.jpg


here are just two pictures. They are the only ones I have right now but of course later I will beable to show you more! I'm not entirely sure what to do with it. Maybe make it shorter add a large-ish flower on the hip....we'll see. don't worry I'll make it beautiful! OH! I'm even thinking about dyeing the crioline!


how about this one!


501963376_96b1f59ed4.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment