Thursday, February 18, 2010

Did I mention we're moving to colorado?!?!

Yes sir-ie!! and I have just fallen in love with SNOW GOGGLES especially all these beauties from Zeal Optics!

DEFAULT.jpg



DEFAULT.jpg


DEFAULT.jpg


DEFAULT.jpg these last ones are regular sunglasses just for women, but all the others are unisex! aren't they amazing. I am SO learning how to snow board, did I already say that??



snowboard-02.jpeg

this will be me in oh lets be generous and say a year! :) If I could show you how excited I am, it would be like a big yellow fluffy ball that bounces around all the time and smells like sunshine. I really couldn't think of any really excited smells so that's all I got..



Anyways I've been going crazy trying find the invites I am wanting. And thank GOD for weddingbee because I found exactly what I wanted.


I really like the pocket wedding invitations but I liked the side ways ones:


0879_1.GIF.gif

more than these

MargotTim Pocketfold.jpg

Don't get me wrong they are both really cute!


Now the only problem, is absolutely and completely DIY them or buy them and semi DIY them! There's Cards & Pockets where you can buy all the elements you need and put it together/perfect it. And there's the HobbyLobby/Micheals and all those other craft stores.

So if I go through Hobby lobby the cardstock will be about 8cents a sheet, but it's not long enough.. So I am going to be ordering almost everything from Cards and Pockets. I've just got to wait for Josh to get home to help me pick everything out!

No comments:

Post a Comment