Friday, February 26, 2010

Quiet Post

I don't have much to say today.

We just got home from a funeral. Joshua great aunt passed away, but its a good thing, she's not suffering anymore. I didn't know the woman but seeing everyone cry, and how loved she was, and seeing his grama cry, I almost lost it.

At the grave site, after all the nice words were said everyone began to look at all the head stones. And we found the oldest one, he was born 1795 and died 1865. There was a poem on his headstone, that I (now) want on mine!! here's how it goes:

Remember me as you pass by
For as you are so once was I
As I am so you shall be
Propose for death and follow me

Its so sad all of the old fallen down stones, no one comes to visit and they aren't remembered by any family.

Especially the children.


No comments:

Post a Comment