Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Babies Breath

Just another reason to use babies breath, it's so beautiful!

babys-breath-wedding-centerpieces5.jpg


babys-breath-wedding-cake-table2.jpg I'm not sure If I already posted this picture. But isn't it gorgeous, still?? add a little babies breath....wait I have even more beautiful ones.


mld103117_0208_posie_l.jpg mld103117_0208_heart_l.jpg


Aww Martha Stewart how I have a love/hate relationship with you. But seriously these last two photos are going to be the guidelines for my bouquets and all the other flowers...and lots of babies breath.



Well it looks like My Man is definitely on the way to becoming a policeman. He was recently fired from his job, which is now pushing him to achieve his goal. I was worried at first, not about money just about him, but he's fine, he's so much happier than he was before. Which of course makes me happy. SO So SO very happy. Really this is all I've got to say right now, honestly because we are watching Law Abiding Citizen.



No comments:

Post a Comment