Sunday, February 14, 2010

How about an email to wake you up...

I nonchalantly go to look at my email and the big ugly truth was just waiting there staring me in the face with it's evil truth eyes screaming at me to no longer procrastinate!

Wanna no what it evily said.... "FOUR MONTHS TO GO"

Yeah that was the evil truthful message I received today... and now I will eat breath and sleep nothing but wedding ...
and moving which we are!! To Colorado by the way! I am pretty darn excited!

But back to the more pressing event.

I do think that I have found a bridesmaids. She's an old friend from highschool we used to be best friends so you know!


Ugh I can not stop thinking about all the stuff we've got left to do and I am going crazy. I've got to find a dry cleaner to clean my moms dress and I've got to find a seamstress. I've got to get plates and all that and I've got to make invites! screw the save the dates...


yea I'm freaking out.

funny-pictures-kittens-are-angry.jpg






No comments:

Post a Comment