Tuesday, February 9, 2010

From speeder to ticket writer.

search.jpg




I don't think you understand how happy I am right now. My husband has finally come to peace with what he wants to do for a living. He wants to be a cop and then possibly more than likely a swat member. It is very amazing. I am so proud of him. He kinda has a body/face of a cop. I"m just having trouble getting him to run when we go work out and cops do a lot of running ya know!?

HotCop.jpg this is what he wants to look like...



what he looks like now...


and here is a funny of him...


I love this crazy demented man of mine. Anyways, i'm proud of him.


And we have our officiant! An uncle! Who is a preacher! Yay! We asked him Sunday and he of course said yes. I love family. I really do. Dear sweet free family! ha ha Well its getting late I'm going to contemplate this policeman-husband thing and this wedding thing....hmmm







No comments:

Post a Comment