Monday, February 22, 2010

Putting a line on the Paper

This post is pretty much all about



The Invites!


That is right, those bad boys are in the mail as we speak! and should be here either thursday or friday! I am so excited about showing you the finished products! and all the fun we will have and the mess that will be made!

It took me about two hours to figure out just what colors to use, first it was cream puff then it was cotton candy and we finished with mauve! I know I need to pick things and stick with them, well as of this morning. I did.
Why?
Because as of this morning I spent money on quite a bit of paper that I can now not change the color of... Unless I can find a fairy godmother really soon!

Fairy-Godmother-cinderella-1974437-250-212.jpg

A cute jolly one like this would be great so that I could have a lil of this


fairygodmother.jpg


and this:


fairy godmother.jpg


Actually I"m pretty happy with the way things have turned out so far! I know we don't have much done but hey! What we've got is pretty good!

Here is part of the mess I made

Here is my list(the fourth or sixth one I made) and my wedding pencil!! haha It's pretty much the only one I've been using so it has been dubbed such!

This part wasn't entirely me. The dogs helped!

Aww my late night snack! I devoured that puppy in about two minutes.

This is roxy, she is a new puppy in our household! Here she was giving me quite a lot of affection when all I wanted was a picture

And this is the man that had to go through this with me.

And here are the two lucky dogs that helped my make my mess what it was!The small one is ours, Abby, and the big one is Roxy, our roommate/cousins. She's very ornery so she'll be put out side when we do the putting assembly line!


I can't wait for them to be here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment