Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Huge Thanks so Miss Pretzel

Whom I'm pretty sure won't ready this! But THANKS SO MUCH! And here's why she helped me to find our silver wear!

I was first horribly inspired by this:
gold-black-blush-wedding-table-setting-menu1.jpg


SO, I went out and bought these:

3kd3p83l55Te5P55Sca2g525defba80cb198d.jpg
3kd3o53p55Oc5T65Pda2g88c9b511eb731a9f.jpg
(Sellers pictures)

10$ for 22pieces. Not bad! Especially since they are from Italy and England. And they are really cute! And all are vintage/antique! The real thing haha! But then I stumble upon this post and was like "WOW!"

prod.jhtml.jpg

(it of course added to all of these)


114.jpg

(SOURCE)



Here's why: I had seen bamboo cutlery and thought it was a really good eco and environmental idea. But splinters were the second idea. Actually it was there less then a second later. But if wooden cutlery is becoming a hit then obviously people are not getting splinters! :D Plus they are a lot cheaper then the first thought.


Here are the fruits of a small research:

HERE they have bamboo utensils 15.99 per 100(meaning forks, spoons, knives individually) equaling out to about .16 cents a piece.



HERE they have white birch utensils on sale for 5.90 per 100(just like before individually...)

PhotoGallery.asp.jpg

I'm going to have to do a lil more research...


No comments:

Post a Comment