Sunday, February 21, 2010

CreamPuff or Cream?

That is what I asked of my dear husband.
His response: "what's the difference?"
Isn't it so interesting how different men and woman are. The verdict though is CreamPuff! I decided to get what we can from both hobby lobby and Cards&Pockets. But the rehearsal invites and the thank you cards will be hand made from scratch. Which is really exciting. What's even more exciting is that we only need to order/make 35 invites. I'm ordering/making about 11 extra incase of mess ups.


Now we need to get the tools for cutting these bad boys for our center pieces. And NO we did not drink any of this. The power of freecycle is fun. And craigslist, and yardsales and thrift stores! Saving money is so fun! Especially when the thing that you buy are vintage-y and unique. You don't have to worry about ruining anything because it didn't cost you 50dollars more than it was worth.
(I had Josh take these pictures for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment