Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Blues

This post will be all over the place. Fair Warning.


So most of this was supposed to be posted friday but busybusybusy happens to be my life lately. Okay here we go.


I have yet again realized a few things. Don't worry I'm sure I'll also repeat myself a few times. Joshua and I got married to fast. Yes we were married just over a year of being in a relationship, but we were engaged just over six months into it. So we had all of the planning of a wedding going on. I went from being under my moms thumb to being a wife. This is kind of how our relationship has gone: He was always there for me as a friend. We finally started dating and had my high school education and his college education along with how controlling my mom was to have much of our focus. I can't tell you how proud of him I am for being in the top of the class. Then we had the engagement to focus on, all the planning (and planning) and planning the after wedding. Then buying a house(we also looked at houses before getting married.). I mean long story short, we've never really focused on us. Through our entire relationship(except when we were friends) we've fought. And we have always been stressed.

We were in love with being in love. With a future with a family. We've always agreed and been told that if you keep God in the marriage/relationship that it will survive. Well we have always kept God in our relationship/marriage.

I asked him to stop calling me 'baby' friday. He has. But he hasn't stopped trying. Trying very very hard. Joshua is a good man. And I really thought about what my mom said, about me 'throwing everything away.' See thing is, I'm not throwing anything away. I'm passing it on to someone who really deserves it.


Okay so I have no idea what else to say. There is so much that I want to say. But I'm just not sure how to say it.

Well my nanny job is going really good. I really enjoy the little girl she is such a sweet heart! The celtic job is also great. I even got a great compliment from the manager. She loves me as the hostess and hasn't found anyone as good! But the sad thing is I NEED to find another job. I would love to still be able to work at the celtic and am going to try. But with everything going on I am in need of better pay.


I am doing a really cute photo album almost, a type of 365. About a really really cute ducky named Bobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment