Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blank.

Pain.

Those are the two things I've been feeling lately.

I had a bunch of words flowing through my mind earlier. I don't know where they went.

I packed up most of my clothes yesterday. I left Joshua a note, it was a one and three fourths pages long. Yeah, not very long at all. It mainly said things I already had. And yes a note. No that wasn't the best way but it was the only way. He would have guilted me into staying if I had chosen any other revenues. I did fine last night, absolutely fine.

After six.

Karaoke Night helped a ton and so did a friend from high school. He literally had me laughing all night. I haven't laughed that hard for that long in a long long time. It was great.



My words are still gone.

My mom thinks I'm having an affair. Pretty sure my step dad does, along with Joshua and his family. Not sure about my Uncle.

I am so blank right now,I don't even know. Anything. Hopefully I'll find my words in the morning.

Hopefully I won't be yelling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment