Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend ReCap

Isn't she so pretty!?! CC and I went to school together and never really hung out, we still can't figure out why not! We had a blast last night! Drag night is so much fun let me tell you. CC brought her(now!) boyfriend and one of his friends. Who is a good dancer and gave me a few dancing tips. CC and I were also the first girls that one of the Queens pulled on to the floor for the song "girls(rule the world)" by Beyonce.
SunDAY I helped with our yardsale, went for a jog(giving myself a migrane), and went shopping. I got some good things! Also got to try some homemade(first time ever for this person) Banana Bread, it was very good!
Saturday I had a two hour sushi lunch, it was pretty awesome. Then I went to work and you know the rest...
Friday I worked and then ended up going to a 21st birthday party, it was..fun.. Oh I also had my nails filled!

But I can't get the picture to load...hmmm






No comments:

Post a Comment