Saturday, November 19, 2011

Amazing News

I was going to do a bit of a weekend recap, but then I realized it was only Saturday night. Sheesh lol

So I got the job at Ashley Furniture!! That was the amazing news I was holding out on you!! I went in the Tuesday before last and pretty well had the job right then, I only had to do my drug test and wait on my background check! And M the manager called me yesterday morning to tell me that they were waiting on my background check and that there and been a mix up with it. Then he called a few hours later and asked when I could start!! So I am going in early Monday to do paper work and start my first day!!

SOSOSOSOSO happy and it couldn't have come at a better time!! I pretty well lost my job at the Celtic this past wednesday. I'm okay with not working there, I was going to be putting my two weeks in after I heard from Ashley, but looks like God had other plans!

Not Gonna lie, I'm pretty distracted by my LSU game.


I just wanted you to know the big news. I'll fill ya in more later!

Have a great rest of the weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job. Sounds quite exciting. I'm glad that things are working out for you!

    <3 Jenn
    jenn-mcclure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete