Thursday, November 24, 2011

Another THANKful post :)









(just a heads up, I wrote this last night. that statement will make more sense as you read on )






One of Millions I am sure.

But do not fret friends, I will add my usual ramblings.

I will though get the mundane out of the way.

I am thankful for:



my family.

my new (great) job.

my friends.

my best friend.


my new found confidence.
my God.

cellphones. They keep me in touch with my family that happen to not live in the same state as me.



I am truly thankful for so many things. Big and Small. By small I mean ven mechanical pencils. And shiny shoes..



Today has been awesome. Totally awesome. I had a great day at work. I am so ver thankful for my new found confidence. Usually I'm pretty shy and quiet the first few days at a new job but not here. Here I am me, right off the bat. Wel actually I am not quiet all me, I'm holding back on the sarcasm and smack-talk. ;) I am loving it though. I need to get a few things:



A huge stockpile of gel inserts.
Tape Measurer ,

Binder Pens,

Flats,

Shirts in certain colors,

Calculator...



And a watch! hahaha ugh! I love the thought of shopping but the action of shopping it's self is a pain. Especially when you shop alone.



I have a bunch of thankfulness for my best friend. Hmm where to start? He is amazing. He keeps me sain, always encorages me and hard on me when I need it. Not to mention he knows how to make me laugh.

And here is a little secret, I am thankful for all the guys in my life. Yes, they ARE all FRIENDS, several of whome I know would like more, but i am thank for them. They do offer me encouragement along with intellectual and meaningful conversations. Oh boy, well there are two oh boys here.

One:I almost sound like a tramp. "all the guys in my life" sheeze.

Two: Mom and I just got into a fight. She took a pain pill or two or whatever. And probably a glass of wine.



On a very honest and sober note I think I'm so honest on here because I don't think anyone actually reads this. But it helps me and I hope it may at some point help someone else.


(okay I'm skipping the rest of wht I wrote last night and am going to just talk about today. Sorry if this is confusing.)
I was completely planning on posting all of the above last night, but my moms laptop was acting up. The time here at my moms has been interesting. It has definitely stayed fun though. I handled my very first holiday all alone very well. :) Stayed positive the whole time and had a blast. My step sister didn't talk to me but I wasn't expecting much in that department. I've pretty much been watching football all day and I have never tweeted or been this internet active via phone in a long long time haha.

Mom and I fought last night about "our" wedding dress, My step dad actually stood up for me after slightly guilting be about the seperation. I LOVED seeing all of the family. Even had a great time with my PaPa!


Here are a few pictures!









A few more things I'm thankful for:

Football

Sweet Tator Casserole

Step Family

Laughter



and all of you :)


Have a great night and please be safe if you go out tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving! :) Everyone deserves to be happy. And I'm glad you're doing well at your job too!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete