Friday, January 22, 2010

Yay, It's so beautiful!

Okay I have to show you what I am gloating about! ready??


what is it you ask?

A Sicilian spinach pie! I made it from scratch! yes, I am a lil suzy home maker! And I am proud! haha It was a beautiful golden brown, just perfect. And the mister made a perfect steak!

okays now we will hit the wedding!
The and made the decision that we are going to MAKE our own wedding invites. Paper and all! Here are the stamps we bought!!!
so here are a few of the stamps we will be using on our homemade invites! (can you tell I was cooking? lol) The first one will be the top and bottom boarders. The second I'm not quite sure where it will go but we loved it to much to leave it at hobby lobby. And the third will be for the RSVP card! Now, I need a blender and a framed screen.....

So I am on the hunt for another bridesmaid. I had one kinda quit on me which I am not mad about in the least! She usually does a summer camp and I was really not expecting her to pay to fly back here just for the wedding. But who knows, maybe I'll just have an MOH and one BM. Which wouldn't be to big of deal. Which reminds me, I need to start looking for gifts for the bridal party....

No comments:

Post a Comment