Tuesday, January 26, 2010

half a tank of gas and a ticket

Night before Last is one I hope to never repeat ever. Under any circumstances.

Mr. Bobby got very very very sick. He was also down in little rock. About 4 to 3 hours away. And I drove them in about 2and a half. Then got lost for about an hour trying to find the hotel and the hospital. We didn't get out of the ER until four in the morning. I got about four and a half hours of sleep total.

funny-pictures-cat-sees-dog-is-in-<span class=lockdown.jpg">


He got about twelve or so hours of sleep. And is in LockDown. Not to mention cousin/roommate is also sick. I'm proud of the Mister because he is getting better pretty fast, with a little help from me. Who is constantly asking if he's okay, getting him water and spending over 14$ on soup. [:


We can home last night and the trip took about 3and a half hours. I went about five over the speed limit because I was not going to wake Mr.Bobby up or make his tummy sick!




But of course the heroine doesn't always have an easy battle. My tummy is a little uneasy. I think it's because until last night I hadn't really eaten anything. So about it had been about 36hours til I eat and smart me had a breakfast burrito and a reeses sonic blast. It was the blast that got me. All that sugar, which is not good for your immune system....


Oh yeah! before I forget! On the way down to little rock I was doing 95 for a while. Low and behold there is a car driving down the side of the road I decided to slow down since I have no idea what they are doing. I get closer and its a state trooper. And of course I get pulled over. But he clocked me going 84. I told him my reason for speeding with horribly shaky hands while looking for the insurance card. Not going to lie it was a very scary night. My husband was in the ER with severe stomach pains and throwing up. After being pulled over I of course slowed down and it seemed like every mile took five minutes. But when I got there Mr. Bobby was out. very very drugged asleep. It took half an hour for some one to tell me what was going on. Turned out he only had a very serious stomach bug but if the stomach pain didn't go away he was supposed to go back to the hospital because it might be appendicitis.



So far so good....

No comments:

Post a Comment