Monday, January 4, 2010

#3 is done

Sort of.

There are about 60 give or take one or two, but I still feel like I'm missing a few people so of course I'm going to have to go over it again. Actually I think we forgot about 10 haha way to go us! Tomorrow we are going to go talk to Festivities and see about the tent and chairs and things like that. Just kidding we're doing it Wednesday before church.

Oh a side note my husband has insisted that I watch all of the Lord of the Rings since I've never have. It's been a three day trek thank God we are on the last one. We just got to the part of the big spider, I hate spiders.

I really hate spiders.

Anyways. I'm trying to decide on how to do the table numbers. We're using wine bottles but I'm not sure on how to do the design on the labels. Maybe fancy intricate crosses or penguins! It would be cute and slightly ironic since the wedding will be in July! I'm alos thinking about haveing flowers in them, as if they were a type of vase. Then again I may just have regular old numbers on them.

Posting sucks with no pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment