Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Studying For the ACT

I actually miss math class. To bad I didn't actually study the last time I took one, I probably would have made a much better score and not have to worry about taking it again. But that was my own cocky fault. I thought that since I made a pretty good score the first time the second wouldn't be hard. I was right but I didn't make a good enough, so here I am hating math all over again.

A tradition I would love to incorporate!: The anniversary dance; you can ask all couples or just married ones to the dance floor you then have the dj ask all couples who have been together less that___ years to have a seat. It keeps going until there is only one couple left. You pick the increments( 5 or 10years). One version is to present them with the bridal bouquet, but I think that we will make a bouquet very similar to mine. I'm really wanting to incorporate our grandparents because they mean so much to us.
photo.php.jpg
my grandma and grandpa at the family cabin(dad's parents)

photo.php.jpg

my grama and I, about 3 years ago!!


All of the pictures of my husbands family are on my computer...which is at best buy......


No comments:

Post a Comment