Sunday, January 3, 2010

My wedding check list...

Okay. I have no pad of paper around me along with no pen, so i'm going to type these so I do not forget them...ready set go.

1. Talk to the people about the field
2. Find a cheap place to rent chairs, tables and a tent. And maybe a floor depending on how hard or soft the ground is
3. Finish the new guest list
4. Make a list of people to work the food and drink stations
5. Get the basic of the invites done
6. Get the table numbers done
7. Put my massively large checklist up

Trust me there are more, I'm just getting distracted. Oh, and until I can get my laptop working I will not really be able to post any of my pictures. I'm not entirely sure when it will be fixed but hopefully soon. So, I apologize for the lack of color in my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment