Saturday, January 2, 2010

The new Year...

So, here are my resolutionsss...

1. Make my husband healthy
2. Finish wedding things. Well get more of the things done
3. Go to college
4. Get some people into melaleuca
5. Start my etsy selling
6. (This should actually be number zero) Get closer to God
7. Read the Bible more(that of course goes with number zero)
8. Finish one of my books(yes I write)
9. Keep everything clean(including the car)
10. Work on my anger problems

I usually make sure to have 10 so if you couldn't tell I started fishing toward the end. I saw a beautiful arrangement of carnations and other flowers and I think I could mix them with babies breath. They were pink of course. I am still in my search for the mini envelopes. But great news!! We found a photographer! And his work is pretty good!
well, It is getting late and I work in the morning so as short as this is and with no pictures I bid you ado.
Sweet dreams dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment