Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New, New, New!

Woohoo! There are a bunch of new things i get to tell you about today! Aren't you so excited!?

Lets see I think I'll start with ebay! I've started trying my hand at selling a few things on ebay, let me tell you it is not easy when you do not have internet at home! Which we are working on and will hopefully have soon! Very soon!(At least before the new season of Leverage starts!) But I am getting better at this!
Next!!

My GARDEN! I have NO pictures for this one, but let me tell you I am one proud garden-parent! I have my 7 tomato plants planted. I have my spot for the strawberries ready! and after them I will be planting my Autumn Joys! I am so excited! Can't tell you! I have the spot for my Zucchinis. But I have to figure out where I want to put my squash, my spearmint, and I have to nurture my cucumbers back to health before I decided where to put them. Actually I'll get the spot picked out while they are coming back to life.

I don't know if I ever told you about the Goblyn incident or not, so I'll tell you just incase. So it was a nice sleepy morning and the doggies had to go potty. Pretty sure it was a day that Joshua worked half a day, so I got up put them out on their chain(which is actually a rope with a clip on it!) and went back to bed. I never thought that murder would happen. Joshua got up to see what the dogs were barking at.

And Goblyn had completely scattered my 13 cucumber plants, we thought 6might live, but now it only seems like 2will. Hopefully two, if not then just one will, and that just one is an itsy-bitsy baby! Literally, just started to pop out of it's seed! So pray for that little guy! (Which by the way, thank you so much for your tomato plant prayers! They are definitely working!) He also broke the pot that the Basil was in, nocked over and dug out my Bamboo plant(which Joshua and I have had since a few months after being married) So I am working on that surviving, because it is about to die! Definitely not happy. He bit one of the heads of the bamboo off.

But he did NOT touch the Tomato plants, which is good. He didn't go after them because I had already gotten on to him for trying to take their stakes to chew on. Yeah so for about an hour after I found out what he did he didn't come near me. So that is my Goblyn story, I hope you enjoyed it way more than I did.

Up Next: New Hair

Not a new cut, but I did dye it. Last night. It was the first time I have ever dyed it on my own. And let me tell you it was scary! I got out of the shower and cleaned off a piece of mirror to see what I had done and I was scared to death! It was blonde on the roots and the strands were BROWN!! So I was like, "okay, mom is going to kill me! I'll have to call her in the morning." I threw it up in a bun, and went to bed. And it totally still smells like ammonia!

Of course I still don't have pictures! But I will take some this evening and post them tomorrow! This is a totally naked post!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment