Saturday, May 14, 2011

Oh goodness!

You know, as much as the devil tries to upset me and bring me down. I have to always remember that God will lift me up so much higher. No it's not always easy to do, but I am doing it. And honestly, reading Proverbs has really been helping! Honestly, it's one of my favorite books, my favorite chapter though, is Proverbs 31, yes the whole thing. That is the wife that I work to be. And again, no it's not easy, but I work to do better everyday.

Where did all of this come from you may ask; it came from a very sleepy, stressful and FREEZING day. I have been working part time at Cafe Bowl , it's pretty much an on call job for the actual restaurant and I work the farmers market for them! Which is really fun! You get to meet a bunch of great people! But I have to wake up about 5:15am to be at the cafe in time to get everything loaded and ready for the farmers market and get set up by 7am. So when the dogs keep me up for a few night in a row and about 5trains drive by in two nights, I get a little tired. But do not get me wrong, I am so very thankful for this job. Helps relieve a little stress from Joshua and it helps keep me from going stir crazy. And the owners, the Hopkins, are really good Christians!
So slowly, Melaleuca is shining through again. Slowly but surely. It's been really hard with the looking for a house, moving, and where we originally lived was just so far out. But now that we are in a house that is in a pretty much perfect location, things are going to be picking up. I am so excited about where God is going to take us with Melaleuca!
Let see...
Oh! I bought three different tomato plants and some spearmint and some basil from the farmers market! The basil was bought last Saturday, and the rest today! I am so excited about planting it all! Two of my tomato plants broke from the wind today, but one of this is just horribly pushed over! So hopefully I will be able to get them planted this coming week. I've got to find a spot the dogs can't get to and get it fenced and get a few T posts put up for the tomato plants. Ugh, I can not tell you how excited I am about getting my own garden started! I love to garden, and honestly, the fruits and vegetables that are fresh farmer grown taste so much better than the ones that you buy out of the stores. Except for the natural food store. They don't have all the chemicals in them and they are FRESH!!
Please please support your local Farmers Markets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment