Monday, May 2, 2011

Eyes..Heavy..Sleep...Coming Fast

(Try and say that in your head with the voice of the Priceline guy in your head, it sounds so much better!!)

So we are officially moved in. Minus the clothes still in luggage and a few boxes(okay a lot of boxes) that need my attention...in an annoying way. We also traded a puppy for a puppy! Yeah, this one is much better! I know that sounds mean, but Duke(the old one) was just way to hyper for us and well our personalities DID NOT mesh. But with Gobby, well we get a long MUCH better!! He's only chewed one heel, and peeled in the house about three times and pooed about twice. Other than that it's been pretty good!!

Lets see, I reminded myself to blog about a few things:

1. It is very cold, and rainy and miserable for the second day in a row. Do I like the rain still?? Yes and No. Yes because I am now in my own house where I won't be driving on a dirt road that's horribly washed out and No because I have to stand outside while the dogs do their thing.

2. I just mentioned above that it is cold and rainy, which makes this story much better. I went to go pick Joshua up and meet with a co-worker of his to give them some Caprisun Sport on the Go thingys. Well, after that I happened to be given some ice cream, so of course with it about 38degrees outside I ate my ice cream in my cold car. And it was amazing(Braums vanilla in those tiny little tubs!)

3. . . . . .

Okay I'm just goiong to scratch three for right now, I'm so stinkin' tired! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment