Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Phoenix Communication

Dan Phillips is a truly great man! He had a dream and he did it! And let me tell you it is amazing! I would LOVE to live in one of his houses! haha Later once we can afford to buy some land and build a house, I'm pretty sure we'll have him build it!!

I wish someone around here could do that, I wish I could, or at least help.

Back to reality, it is raining again, and I can honestly say rain is getting on my nerves. I'm really praying that it wont rain tomorrow! Why?? because I'm MOVING!! It's so exciting and definitely also scary! We have needs, but I know that GOD will provide! He always does!

Oh and I just got a call from our insurance agent, our car insurance is actually going to be double what we were quoted, but in a year(or less) it will drop down to the original quote. But with everything else we have through him, we're still saving money. I'm not to upset about it.

Gotta go! TTYL! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment